- CEO-BECL alongwith his team is briefing the caretaker minister/Member-BoD-BECL ; Mr. Prince Ahmed Ali Ahmedzai
- CEO-BECL briefed newly joined Secretary Energy GoB; Syed Zafar Ali Bokhari
- Mr. Muhammad Khalid Sarparah; Chief Executive Officer
- Negotiation Equity Share of BECL/GoB with K.E
- Consultative Meeting; BECL and Balochistan PPPA
- INVESTORS’ CONFERENCE; ENERGY SECTOR
- BECL stall; Job Fair December 2021 at BUITEMS Quetta Pakistan
- Time Management, Don’t be a Perfectionist & Health and Hygiene; Third Session of “Self-Improvement & Leadership Development” was conducted on 9th of December 2021
- Renewable energy technologies in Balochistan: Practice, prospects and challenges
- CEO-BECL briefed Chief Minister Balochistan
MESSAGE FROM EX. CEO-BECL
REGARDING AVAILABLE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES WITH BECL
Balochistan Energy Company Limited (BECL) is a venture of the Government of Balochistan. BECL is currently at various stages of forming Joint Venture (JV) partnerships with well-established E&P companies operating in Pakistan, and we are open to consider more JV ventures, particularly with companies interested in exploring the vast unexplored area of Balochistan. BECL offers its support and assistance in smoothly conducting E&P business operations in the province. BECL, being a local company based in the provincial capital Quetta, is in an ideal situation to leverage its position to ensure smooth operations and to expedite the required approval processes. BECL is also looking at various options to acquire a exploration license without bidding, since as a provincial holding company this option is available to BECL, and we welcome other proposals for cooperation in this regard. The other important area of engagement for BECL is in Renewable Energy (RE), in which we are already engaged in partnerships and at various stages of feasibility and negotiation with RE companies. Our focus is presently more in the Solar and Wind Energy projects within the province, but certainly not limited to these two areas of RE. Moreover, for companies planning to bring in mew technology to Pakistan for RE resource development, the bidding process is not required. BECL is available to facilitate interested parties in their RE projects in Balochistan. The third main area of current operations is related to LPG. After the grant of approval by OGRA, BECL is moving ahead to complete the process to establish a LPG testing laboratory at Taftan border. The Company is also looking at various options to ensure supplies of Liquid Gases or CNG to remote areas of Balochistan via virtual pipeline as these locations are distant from the gas transmission network. BECL looks forward to receiving proposals from existing and established players in this business and working together for the benefit of all involved.
SYED FIRASAT SHAH;
OBJECTIVES/MANDATES OF BECL
Who are we , What do we do.
- To carry on the Business of planning, promoting, Organizing and implementing programs for the exploration and development of oil, gas, renewable and alternate energy resources in Balochistan.
- To carry out geological, geophysical and other surveys for the exploration of oil, gas, renewable energy, alternate energy and conventional/non-renewable energy.
- To take over, acquire, renew, unitize and hold any exploration, prospecting, development and Production concessions of whatever nature or otherwise acquire any estate or Interest, develop resources of work, dispose of or otherwise turn to account land or sea beds in forms, and to search for or participate in the exploration for fossil fuel or any other renewable energy in any form, asphalt, bitumen or similar substances, or natural gas, or renewable energy, or any substance, used, or which may be capable of use, and to organize, equip and employ expeditions, experts and other agents and to carry out drilling and other exploratory operations, and to establish, and operate oil and gas wells and renewable and alternate energy operations and other undertakings to estimate the reserves of fossil fuel, renewable and alternate energy for | the extraction of any of the aforesaid substances.
Right from our blog
Mr. Muhammad Khalid Sarparah; Chief Executive Officer alongwith CFO cum Company Secretary Mr. Samiullah Musa, Manager (Monitoring) Mr. Abdul Ali,…
Mr. Muhammad Khalid Sarparah; Chief Executive Officer briefing newly appointed Secretary Energy; Syed Zafar Ali Bokhari and his team on…
Mr. Muhammad Khalid Sarparah; has re-joined Balochistan Energy Company Limited as Chief Executive Officer.
A delegation from Karachi Electric (K.E.) led by Mr. Mudassir Zubari; Head of Business Development K.E. on visit of BECL…
Consultative Meeting; BECL and Balochistan PPPA Mr. Muhammad Khalid Sarparah, Chief Executive Officer chaired a consultative meeting in which prospective…